Rules for Visitors
To ensure the order and safety of visitors to the Five-Petalled Rose Festival (the “Event”), the Area on which the Event takes place, as defined by the authorized public space permit (including special usage of roadways), will be monitored by a security agency, an organizer service, and other organizer components. Each visitor must observe these Rules for Visitors, otherwise he/she will be asked to leave the Area.
Rules for Visitors
- A “Visitor” to the event is defined as any person who enters the Event Area, while the “Area” is defined by the aforementioned permit for special usage of roadways throughout the duration of the Event.
- Entrance into the Area is permitted only with a ticket in the form of an unbroken wristband. Each ticket is non-transferable and is valid for one person only.
- By purchasing the ticket and submitting it at the entrance, the holder agrees to observe these Rules for Visitors.
- Visitors must respect the instructions of the organizers and staff of the security agency.
- Falsification of tickets is inadmissible and is punishable by law.
- The paid entrance fee is not refundable.
- Each person entering the Event must behave in such a way so as to avoid damage to health and property, and is also obliged to maintain cleanliness and order.
- Visitors violating these Rules will be asked to leave the Event without the right to a refund of the entrance fee.
- The following items may not be brought into or used in the Event without prior permission: weapons (including knives and scissors), dangerous or defensive means, glass containers, flammable substances, drugs and narcotics, syringes, objects threatening safety, pyrotechnic items, open fire, laser pointers, etc.
- It is prohibited to build a fire or handle pyrotechnics in any way. This includes candle balloons.
- Each visitor agrees to undergo a security check at the entrance to the Event at the request of security agency staff or an organizer. If the visitor refuses, he/she will not be permitted to enter the Event.
- The organizers and security agency staff are here to protect visitors and guard the Festival.
- The organizers and security agency staff are authorized to check tickets at the entrance to the Festival Area and inside the Area during the entire duration of the Event, including random checks; carry out a personal security check at the Event entrance (prohibition of dangerous and unauthorized objects); remove persons from the Festival Area (persons without a valid ticket, aggressive persons, anyone endangering safety, unauthorized merchants and merchants in violation of selling terms, dealers of any narcotics); prevent visitors from entering areas where public entry is prohibited; and guard the property of the organizer.
- No vehicles, including motorcycles or bicycles, roller skates or skateboards, and segways, are permitted into the Area without prior permission from the organizer.
- Anyone excessively drunk or under the influence of drugs or psychotropic substances will not be permitted entry to the Area.
- The organizer is not responsible for damage to property (incl. loss or theft) or to the health of visitors due to the irresponsible behavior of other visitors.
- Essential First Aid is provided by the Czech Red Cross, located in the Town Hall on the main town square (náměstí Svornost). For more serious injuries, or for an injury outside the Event, call 155 or 112.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the program, or to cancel or prematurely terminate the Event due to bad weather in order to protect the health of the event participants and property.
- It is forbidden to distribute or place any advertising or promotional material inside the Area or within 200 meters of the Event Area, or to conduct other marketing activities without prior permission of the organizers.
- It is forbidden to climb onto or over fences, walls, or sound and technical equipment, or to enter the stage or other structures.
Český Krumlov, 12 May 2022
Český Krumlov Municipal Theater, Director