Rules for Visitors
Definition of basic terms
- The area of the cultural event is defined by a special roadway use permit and road closure pursuant to Section 24 of the Czech Roadway Act.
- The visitor to the event is any person who enters the venue of the cultural event.
- The cultural event venue is divided into the program stages marked on the cultural event orientation map and other publicly accessible areas.
- Rights under Section 24(4) of Act No. 13/1997 Coll. on Roadways are preserved.
- Entrance to the program areas is possible only with a valid ticket for the cultural event. The actual ticket is a wristband ticket which must be intact and placed on the wrist of the hand.
- The ticket must be presented for inspection upon request and is non-transferable.
- The terms and conditions of the admission fee and its amount are specified in a separate price list which is published as part of the promotion of the event.
- Visitors are obliged to behave in such a way as to avoid damage to health and property and to maintain cleanliness and order.
- In order to ensure the safety of visitors and the security of property, the organizers and the security agency will be present in the area of the cultural event, and visitors are obliged to respect their instructions. Visitors who violate the visitor regulations will be banned from the venue.
- When entering the cultural event area, visitors are obliged to undergo a security check at the request of the security agency or the organizers. If the visitor refuses to undergo said security check, the visitor will not be allowed to enter the cultural event area.
- Competencies and duties of the organizers and security agency staff: Ticket control at the entrance to the paid program areas and when moving inside the premises of the cultural event throughout the event; personal security search at the entrance (prohibition of bringing dangerous and unauthorized objects); removal of a person from the premises (a person without a valid ticket, aggressive persons, those endangering security, unauthorized vendors and vendors violating the contractual conditions of sale, dealers of any narcotic substances); preventing visitors from entering the premises with a ban on public access; security of the organizer’s property.
- Persons who are heavily intoxicated or under the influence of narcotic or psychotropic substances are forbidden to enter.
- It is forbidden to bring in or use weapons (including knives and scissors), dangerous or defensive devices, glass containers, flammable substances, drugs and narcotics, syringes, objects endangering safety, pyrotechnic objects, open flames, laser pointers, etc.
- There is a ban on lighting fires and pyrotechnics, including the release of fire-based balloons.
- It is forbidden to bring any vehicles, including motorcycles, bicycles, roller skates, skateboards, or segway vehicles into the event area without the organizer’s permission.
- The organizer is not liable for damage to property (loss and theft of items) and health of visitors caused by the irresponsible behavior of other visitors.
- Necessary medical treatment is provided by the Czech Red Cross in the town hall building on the main Town Square (náměstí Svornosti). In case of a major accident or an accident outside the venue, call 155 or 112.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the program or to cancel or terminate the event early due to inclement weather in order to protect the health of the participants and property.
- It is forbidden to distribute or place any advertising and promotional materials within the event premises and within 200 meters of the event venue, or to carry out other marketing activities without the organizer’s permission.
- It is forbidden to climb onto or to climb over fences, walls, sound and technical equipment, and to enter the stage area and other structures.
In Český Krumlov, 10 February 2023
Český Krumlov Municipal Theater