Discounted online presale
Admission prices in advance sale and on site
Organized groups (pre-ordered only)
Students and children younger than 15
Sunday 19 June 2022 - free entry
- Advance sales end on 16 June 2022, after which tickets can be purchased at the entrance gates.
- Visitors will receive an eTicket which will be replaced by a wristband ticket at the entrance gates.
- Organized groups are groups of more than 10 people on the basis of a written order sent to the organizer at email email@example.com
- Students are ISIC and ITIC card holders, valid and current student cards.
Free admission is provided for:
- Children younger than 10
- Visitors in authentic historical costume (Gothic, Renaissance)
- Handicapped (ID/ ZTP / ZTP/P card may be required)
- everyone on Sunday 19 June 2022
Group Reservations, Organized Groups
- ČESKÝ KRUMLOV MUNICIPAL THEATRE, Horní Brána 2, 381 01 Český Krumlov, telefon: +420 702 217 526, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.divadlo.ckrumlov.cz
- Occupation of public space and special use of the road is permitted by the Municipal Authority of Český Krumlov and by decision of the Český Krumlov Town Council.
- The entrance fee for this cultural event is approved by the Český Krumlov Town Council.
- The admission fee is also required for visitors staying in the historical center of the town!
- The historic town center is closed to traffic from Friday to Sunday!
- Visitors are obliged to follow the valid visitor regulations which are published on the official website of the Five-Petalled Rose Festival